Sunday, April 1, 2007

Who Am I ?

One day, when I was walking home with Angelina Jolie, three guys in a black car started to shoot at us. I jumped on my horse's back and chased them. During the chase, they crossed railway. While I was crossing after them, a train came from nowhere and hit me. And that was exactly the minute when I hit the floor after falling from my bed.

In all my 24 years I had never thought that I could be a hero one day. Usually, when I'm not sleeping I love to stay home watching movies, comedy series or anything that comes on TV on week days. Also, I love to work on my computer a lot. I love computers because I graduated from an industrial high school, and computers became my major since then.

Anyway, I wasn't surprised when Angelina walked with me to my home. The main questions were: what brought Angelina Jolie to Saudi Arabia? And why did she come to Riyadh, the capital city? I was working with ExxonMobil when I had this dream. It was Right before I quit working with Exxon and started working with the famous DHL express company. In my dream, I wanted to see the chances between me and Angelina to get togather. So, I logged on a compatibility website. I wrote Nassar Alnassar, my name, in the first blank, and Angelina Jolie in the second blank. When I pushed the button that says "Match", the answer was very clear and written in a large font. The computer said: "YOU WISH "

No comments: