Sunday, April 1, 2007

Who am I???????

Girls if you are looking for fun, that is me. But if you are looking for a hero, I will think a bout it!!! Hey everybody. This is Mohanad and you can call me "MO." I am from Saudi Arabia, and please do not be scared. I am very nice and cute. I was born on August 8, 1987 in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. I am studying in Columbia, SC. I like traveling, making friends, and all kinds of sports and especially soccer. I like to party and to do anything for fun. I enjoy smoking "shisha" and driving crazy. If you want to know more about me, just ask me, and do not feel shy!!

Mohanad Alsherebi

1 comment:

Hamza matar said...

HI my friends, today am celebrating 40 days beying away from whiskey, so am dewhiskeying my thought, post by post, welcome to EGYPT. welcome to ma homepage...