Sunday, April 1, 2007

Amjad Roboey

Some years ago, something happened to me I will never forget. I was 12 years old. While I was playing on the banister in my home, I have suddenly fallen down from one floor. I broke my both arms and my right leg and two front teeth. It was heart! I thought I’ll never ever be able to walk again. But fortunately, I’m here now with my friends running and jumping like a horse.
My name is Amjad, some of my friends call me “MJ.” Don’t ask me why because I don’t know either. I was born on July 26th, 1987, In Makah, Saudi Arabia. I lived in Riyadh for 2 years, and then I moved to Jeddah. I lived there for 3 years, and finally, I went back to Makah, and I have been there about 10 years. And now, I’m in the USA. I have been here since October 15th, 2005. I’m studying in EPI in the highest levels. I’ll attend USC next fall “hopefully.”
I love my parents. I love my nephews. I have the six back. I like to play soccer, and I used to play with a team called Al-shabab when I was in high school. I can pop my shoulder out of joint and put it back in. I like to dance a samba and Arabic dance. I think that’s all. If you want to know more, don’t feel shy. Just ask me.

No comments: